Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Today's Favorite Pic

I change my favorite pic often these days with the many bump and sonogram updates I receive. (For some amazing 3D pics of our little man, check out Kristiina's blog).

This is my new favorite picture.

Baby bump 34 weeks

Doesn't it just scream Vermont?! It was taken the day after Thanksgiving when Kristiina and Nic went to the tree farm to choose their Christmas tree. The one pictured here is the lucky winner. It's now standing in their cozy living room, strung with lights, and awaiting adornment.

This bump update marks 34 weeks. They had a doctor's appointment yesterday and all is well.


I said I'd share some pics from the baby shower... my perspective of it. I'm only posting two because our connection was lousy and they're both very blurry. But I was there, anyway!

IMG_3204


IMG_3207

There I am in the lower left-hand corner. ;-)



And here's a recent sunrise. See the leafless trees in the foreground... it's beginning to look a lot like winter. Our weathermen say we can expect snow on Saturday!

IMG_3210

Ciao-Happy Wednesday.

4 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Can you stand how beautiful that girl is, pregnant? Just lovely! (And 34 weeks!!! Can it be so?!)
That picture is quintessential Vermont...right down to the guy with the beard... ;)

Every picture you post, anymore, is a postcard. When I look outside at the grey, brown, frigid world of Montana, it's wonderful to be able to look at your glorious fall pictures!

Dot O said...

Oh, the baby bump is gorgeous. She's definitely carrying all in the front!

Lovely sunrise!! We too are expecting snow on Saturday.

Shower photos are great! I hope she got lots of useful stuff!

KristiinaSheree said...

Thank you Dot and Farmers Wife!!!

Love the post mama! Miss you big time!

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://putinakoc.o-f.com/pejaly.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18